- Will the Toyota Hilux manage to claw enough sales to beat the Ford Ranger and keep its best-selling record intact?
- Does anyone outside of Toyota, Ford and a few motoring journalists give a toss?
- Are utes now almost the only affordable vehicles with low range gearing?
- You call those prices affordable?
- How many "special editions" do you think Land Rover will be able to squeeze from the wind-down of Defender production?
- Will there be anywhere left to go off road in the North Island in a couple of years?
- With its newly acquired traction control, is Suzuki Jimny the ideal 4WD enthusiast's new vehicle?
- Or will we all move to side-by-side 4WD ATVs?
- Now that it's eight years old, isn't it about time we started seeing some JK Wranglers in winch competitions?
- So which is it? Silverstone MT-117 Extremes or Simex Extreme Trekkers?
December 21, 2014
Ten questions to ponder as this year comes to a close
at 1:42 PM